NTOK Live+ to screen latest plays from UK, Netherlands
时间:2023-12-05 07:44:25 出处:자동차阅读（143）
Director Clint Dyer’s “Othello,” which premiered in 2022 is a modern reimagining of Shakespeare’s tragedy.
Othello is portrayed as a Moorish general who is an outsider in a predominantly white society.
The play explores themes of human nature such as suspicion and jealousy, while also addressing issues like racial discrimination and domestic violence. Female characters are depicted as actively resisting domestic violence, Iago as a violent racist and the ensemble as a disinterested public.
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- Samsung renews CSR push for multicultural families, seniors
- Culture minister says admission to state museums requires public discussion
- After 13 years, Naver's 'OnStage' music show bids farewell
- [New in Korean] Tribute to mothers, daughters in 'Passing Through Winter'
- Leeum Museum ecological project starts Dec. 1 with Chanel Culture Fund
- [KH Explains] Why Apple's iPhone15 is selling better in Korea than China, Japan
- Two CEOs to lead Mirae Asset Global Investments
- [KH Explains] KG Mobility looks to turn to annual profit for 1st time in 7 years