S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
时间:2023-12-05 06:51:24 出处:여행阅读（143）
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
- Spicing up the world: Samyang’s Buldak series makes global waves
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- Hyundai Motor posts highest Q3 earnings on upbeat US sales
- 홍준표 "난 죄 지은 것 없다, 인요한 사면 논의 자체가 쪽팔려"
- [Global Finance Awards] Going global essential in era of digital finance
- Han Kang's novel shortlisted for 2 prestigious French awards
- [Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
- Korean beef prices, poultry shares soar as cattle disease spreads
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage