时间:2023-12-05 07:47:26 出处:교육阅读（143）
Ive amassed 100 million views with the music video for “Kitsch,” according to agency Starship Entertainment on Friday.
It is the group’s fifth music video to reach the milestone, following those of “Eleven,” “Love Dive,” “After Like” and “I Am.”
“Kitsch” -- along with “I Am” – fronted the six-member act’s first studio album, “I’ve Ive,” which came out in April. The LP sold more than 1.1 million copies in the first week, becoming its second million-selling album. The two lead singles topped all major music charts at home and earned the group 11 trophies combined from television music chart shows.
Ive marked 700 days after its debut Thursday and is set to resume its first international tour in Yokohama later this month, about a month after the first gig in Seoul.
Blackpink’s Rose unveils Christmas gifts alone
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”
- CJ’s Korean
- Over half of Koreans say they won't continue jesa: survey
- Special brochure brings together Korean
- Finance ministry to sell 4.7 tln won in NXC stocks
- [Exclusive] South Korean lawmakers to join international alliance taking on China
- [Herald Interview] Korean Cultural Center in Madrid aims to extend, expand Korean culture in Spain
- Han Kang's 'I Do Not Bid Farewell' shortlisted for two French literary awards
- Festivals to illuminate Seoul’s winter nights